Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer

Trying to get used to blogging, guess I'll give it another try. I'm home for the summer, and trying to keep busy. I have been going to singles ward, and surprise - it actually has gotten a little better. Mainly because a lot of my friends are home from their missions now.
I'm keeping busy. I go to institute, do yard work, go boating with friends, and I have started to make another quilt. Mom and I have had fun watching all of the old karate kid movies, if you have'nt seen them in a while, I recommend it, they are funny! Especially the style of clothing, classic.
Went to Andrew's farewell today, he leaves on Wednesday to go to Mexico. That's exciting, he's one of the last his age to be leaving. A lot of my friends leave for school in two weeks, and its making me anxious to want to leave too. I am ready to go to Italy, but still have another month. I'm ready to get going with my life, ready for new adventures. But I'm happy being home, so I'll enjoy good home cooked meals and time with the parents while I can.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the old Karate Kid movies - esp. the second one where they go to Japan. I think it is soooo romantic! Also, yes, the clothing. Well, I think you should bring back the style of camo pants with plaid shirts! HAHAHAHHha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin says I forced her to watch that movie a while ago...."torture" she says! hahah

    Yay keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!!! Very cute. Keep doing its fun. But it does take time.

    ReplyDelete